Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bridal Party gifts

As we were mentioning this morning on Chris and the Crew...I haven't purchased any bridal party gifts yet and am still stuck as to what I will get them. The guys are pretty easy...it's the girls. I have my sister and her two young daughters in the wedding. Not really sure what to get them...especially with the vast difference in ages. We also have to come up with something for the ring bearer who is 4. Any idea's would be greately appreciated! Thank you....

6 comments:

  1. You should check out Thirty-One, we sell bags, purses, organizing totes, etc. There are great things for Women, moms and children. I have alot of my brides-to-be purchase their bridesmaids gifts because you can personalize it and its a useful non-expensive present that they can enjoy. Check it out www.mythirtyone.com/julieburnett my contact information is there too.

    Good Luck with all the planning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mani pedi combo . even the little girls will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could get them engraved bracelets from Things Remembered. I got one as a gift and wear it all the time. They have a variety of styles to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In a wedding that I was a part of, the bride got all of the bride's maids pearl necklaces and matching earrings to wear during the ceramony. I thought it was a great idea so that we all had the same thing (the maid of honor necklace was more detailed) and to this day, I still think of her and her beautiful day every time I wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got my girls Coach wristlets from the outlet. If the little girls are girly, then they should love that too and its the perfect size for them. What girl doesn't love a new bag?!

    Also gave everyone the jewelry to wear for the wedding and flip flops to change into during the reception when their feet started to hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post.thanks for sharing this wonderful article. All the best to you.
    Wedding Rings

    ReplyDelete