Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Linen Suits!

We finally got a chance to check out options for what the groom and his groomsmen will be wearing for the wedding. We had thought that we would probably go with a classic black tux but we had considered having them all just wear a vest without a jacket to make it look more casual for the waterfront ceremony. I had thought about the beige slacks with just a button down shirt but I wasn't sure I was crazy about that look. That may be just a little too informal. I was also concerned anything light may not look good with Joe's light colored skin. (Although he is getting a nice tan now that he has a shore house!) The salesperson suggested a linen suit since we will be waterfront...put a jacket on him....and it's perfect! He looked so nice! I think all the guys are going to look so great and am so glad this was a suggested. I'm also so glad to have one more think to tick off the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment