Monday, June 6, 2011

Chocolate overload???

Joe and I went for our cake tasting yesterday and I didn't realize all the options we would have. The cake is actually included with the venue that we chose for the wedding so I guess I thought that it would a choice of pound cake or chocolate and that would be it. BUT NO...we got to pick the type of cake with a filling or topping and then the icing on top of that. Plus, we are getting a four tier cake and we can mix up any of the tiers. So we ended up going with 2 tiers having white cake with a chocolate mousse topping and the other 2 tiers with chocolate cake with a strawberry filling. Now, I'm not much of a chocolate cake fan but I have to tell you that the mousse topping was incredible! A very light chocolate flavor but it didn't occur to me until Dave pointed out today that every dessert now has chocolate in it. Now I'm worried there will be people who don't like chocolate (are there such people?) that will be disappointed. I know that Dave is just trying to make me crazy but does he have a point? Did I include too much chocolate in the dessert selection? Should I call the bakery and change one of the layers to no chocolate?

1 comment:

  1. :) There are no such people who don't like chocolates!! :D

    ReplyDelete