Wednesday, July 27, 2011

It's already started! I have to sit with who?

I'm trying to get the seating arrangements worked out and obviously you want to use as few tables as possible so it's been some work figuring out who will sit where. I've already had requests from people of those they do want to sit with and those they don't want to sit with. Ironically it all seems to be my side of the family that is causing the issues. I wrote down the tables for Joe's side and he's like...oh yeah...those are definitely the right spots for everybody. I know some people will end up being upset with where they are sitting or sitting with but you really do have to mix some different groups together or they will be 25 tables of 12 with 4 people sitting at them. One of my least favorite parts of the wedding planning process. Did anyone get people who were really mad about where they sat?

2 comments:

  1. I had a very simple 2nd wedding & invited only my closest friends and family. I told people to sit where they wanted to sit & left it to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does the dog walker get to sit at the head table?

    ReplyDelete