Monday, May 2, 2011

Wedding Shoes

I found a pair of shoes I would like to wear for the wedding but they are pretty expensive. So I started looking around online for cheaper options and after a lot of searching I found shoes that appear to be the same at a fraction of the cost. I'm sure these aren't the same brand as I originally saw but that doesn't matter to me as long as they look the same. But I am somewhat worried that I may not get what was in the picture. It is a foreign website that I had to order them from and the whole thing seems a little sketchy to me. I am worried I may not even receive anything at all! But I am hoping and dreaming of the day my shoes get delivered to me and they will be the exact shoes that I am expecting. I'm also checking my credit card account constantly to make sure any additional charges are popping up. I'm very nervous that I won't get anything at all or they will be a completely different shoe but I guess that is the chance I have taken. Have you ever ordered something from an online site where things just didn't seem right?

3 comments:

  1. I just ordered baseball jerseys from China. I used Paypal just in case. It took a few weeks but I got my order exactly as promised (and way cheaper than here!) Have faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen...you just gave me hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear this alot with shoes/sneakers! Did you get your shoes yet?

    ReplyDelete