Monday, May 16, 2011

Wishing my whole summer away!

I think I have made a mistake in planning our wedding day for the end of summer...I think I will wish the whole summer away because I can't wait for the wedding. And I LOVE summer! Granted...time will pass at its own pace regardless but I can't help but think about last summer at the shore and how I treasured each and every moment...took everything in and made sure to experience my time at the shore. I hope it won't be different this year...but I think excitement over the wedding will build with each passing month. We are already under the 4 month mark...I can't believe it. Hope you all get some time to relish the moments of a wonderful summer ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendy, don't wish it away. Enjoy each day of your engagement and weddng planning. It only happens once and you need to enjoy every second of it! Your wedding day will be here soon enough.

    Best of Luck, Laura Silletti

    ReplyDelete